Painting on crayon
Painting on a crayon is a fun way to vary your watercolor painting because the crayon repels the water. For this task you’ll need a cup of water, a brush, a crayon, watercolors and a paper. We recommend you use a paper that is ment for watercolors.
- Draw forms on paper with your crayon. Example dots or lines. Press properly but leave some of your paper unmarked.
- Dip your brush in your water and wet the paper properly.
- Take color on your brush using a wet brush.
- Paint over your drawing that you did with a crayon.
- Use one or two colors and let them blend together.
This instruction was made for Crafts bag – ARXantai event. Look for all the instructions and make your own Fairytail bird. Search the instructions using the word ’craftsbag’.